WHAT CONSUMERS SHOULD KNOW BEFORE THEY BOOK THEIR BRAZILIAN MANZILIAN WAX
Many people don’t know what to expect from their Brazilian or Manzilian wax especially if it’s their first time. More and more people are joining our hair free movement, and plenty of new clients are coming into my office every month. And most of them share their previous painful wax experiences with us. Which is where we come into the picture.
Eco Beauty MedSpa has incorporated unique, painless Brazilian & Manzilian waxing techniques which are relatively feasible and provide long-lasting results. You can experience a full-body, painless waxing with a high level of comfort & hygiene.
However, you should do a little research before going for your treatment. Find out whether your aesthetician is specialized in waxing hair removal, and check out their reviews. When you have your free consultation before treatment, ask them about the type of products they are going to use, and their benefits and ingredients.
For example, at Eco Beauty MedSpa, we use the highest quality, natural, organic soft and hard waxing products.
We use the Titanium Dioxide Creamy Wax for sensitive skin such as on the face, and on the Brazilian and Manzilian areas. It provides a waxing experience which is painless and relaxing and gives long-lasting results. In our other waxing products, we use the Azulene wax, the tea tree, aloe vera and honey soft wax, all of which contain high-quality ingredients.
Unlike other salons and spas, we never recommend using any numbing cream or pain killers. With our innovative painless Brazilian wax, you won’t need to use any toxic chemicals on your body. Our painless waxing technique will help reduce pain by 60-90%. All of our procedures are completely natural.
Take the following steps to prepare your skin between your waxing treatments for better results:
- Exfoliate twice a week; scrub the area with a scrub brush, exfoliating gloves, using a body scrub cleanse and moisturize your ski
- The hair length should be ¼ inch
- Ensure to book your Brazilian every 3- 4 weeks for better results
- Do not shave between waxing treatments
- Do not use retinol before your face wax
- Exfoliate your skin! It is extremely important to help unclog solid pores, and it will make your waxing less painful.
- Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small pimples.
- Avoid workout or exercises, stay away from the sun, steam for 24-48 hours. Remember your pores are open and are prone to catch any infection.
- Apply Aloe Vera cream on the freshly waxed area
- Use loose cotton clothing
- If this is your first Brazilian Manzilian avoid having intimacy or sex for 24- hours
- Do not wax yourself, you don’t have the knowledge or techniques on how to do it. You could end up burning or ripping off your skin. The multi-billion-dollar wax manufacturers don’t care about your safety. All wax-at-home products are not professional neither high-quality products