Aloe Vera has many healing properties for the skin and it makes it soft and clear. Aloe vera used in a face cleanser can be the best way to give essential nutrients to your skin daily. It not only heals burns due to its soothing, cooling and moisturizing properties but it also helps clear acne and actually facial cleansers having Aloe Vera, are less irritating to the skin than the traditional treatments. So, Aloe Vera products are the best option for any type of skin!
Benefits of Aloe Vera Face Cleanser
Aloe Vera used in a face cleanser can be the best way to give essential nutrients to your skin daily. Here are some top benefits of an Aloe Vera facial cleanser:
● It cleanses pores and dirt and dead skin cells, hence preventing breakouts
● It also reduces blemishes
● It also gives a very good, healthy glow to your skin making it look younger and fresher
● It does not have any harsh side effects and irritants which are usually found in other cleansers
Rosewater has antioxidant properties, which helps in the regeneration of new cells and fights against the main reason for aging, i.e oxidative stress.Its astringent properties tighten and unclog pores, balances oil production, exfoliating dead skin cells and removing impurities. Rosewater soothes the skin and gives it a refreshing look.
Jojoba oil is an ingredient used in sunscreens, which signifies its photoprotective properties. It protects the skin from the adverse effect of direct skin exposure and thus, is an excellent ingredient for anti-aging beauty products.
Jojoba has anti-inflammatory effects and it can be used on a variety of skin conditions including skin infections, skin aging, as well as wound healing. (source)
Frankincense Essential Oil
Due to its cell-rejuvenating properties, frankincense essential oil is used to prevent the signs of aging. It’s cytophylactic properties stimulate cell regeneration and also protects older cells from free radical damage. The astringent like properties of the oil help to soothe the skin, tighten skin pores and gives the skin an even tone.
It’s also beneficial in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. The drying properties of astringent is helpful in giving the skin an oil-free glowing look. Frankincense essential oil helps in the found healing process, thus reducing surgery accident scars, or even pregnancy marks.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree essential oil can treat acne and reduce breakouts and blemishes. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which prevents bacterial and fungal skin infections and keeps the skin healthy.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E has photoprotective properties. It protects the skin from various damaging effects due to solar radiation by acting as a free-radical hunter. It reduces the signs of aging such a wrinkles and fine lines (source)
DIY Anti-aging Aloe Vera & Frankincense Face Cleanser Procedure
The aloe vera face cleanser is gentle on the skin.It helps to reduce wrinkles, dark spots and pimples and gives a fresh glowing and rejuvenated skin.
Recipe type: Aloe Vera Face Cleanser
Eco Natural Beauty Blogs
● ¼ aloe vera gel (Buy from here)
● 10 drops tea tree essential oil (Buy from here)
● 15 drops frankincense essential oil (Buy from here)
● ½ cup rosewater (Buy from here)
● ½ teaspoon vitamin e oil (Buy from here)
● 2 tablespoon jojoba oil (Buy from here)
● 5 tablespoon liquid castile soap (Buy from here)
● 5 drops geranium essential oil (Buy from here)
1. In a glass mixing bowl combine rose water and aloe vera gel. Whisk well until thoroughly combined.
2. Add liquid castle soap, jojoba essential oil and vitamin e oil
3. Ensure to whisk and mix everything well.
4. Using a funnel pour into a glass bottle with a pump dispenser.
5. Store in a refrigerator for two weeks.
6. Use aloe vera Face cleanser daily, apply to skin. Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
7. Then, apply your daily moisturizer.
8. Note: it contains essential oils so do a patch test before applying it on the skin.
I personally use this anti-aging; this is one of my favorite recipes. Continue your anti-aging and rewarding beauty journey.